To add a button to collect donations on your Giving Angels Page under Support Me, you will need to create an account with GiveForward or PayPal. Once you have an account, you'll need the link from that account to insert in your MyLifeLine.org page. See step-by-step instructions below.
1. Sign into your MyLifeLine.org page as a site owner or care corrdinator.
2. Navigate to the Support Me page under Giving Angels.
3. Enter any message you like in the text box. This will be displayed above your donation button.
4. Enter the email link for PayPal or Give Forward. (see below for those instructions)
PayPal Link Creation
1. Log in or create an account at PayPal.com
2. Click on the Send & Request link at the top of the page
3. On the right side click on the box containing "Get Your PayPal.Me link"
4. You will see a text box with suggested link names below. Select on of the suggested links or type in your own.
5. On the next screen, you will be prompted to customize the look. Click the button at the bottom when finished
6. On the next screen, you will see your link in a text box. Click "copy"
7. Now go back to your website and paste the link into the text box on your Giving Angels page.
8. When finished pasting in the link, click Submit. You will now see your Donate Now button below the message you entered earlier.
Give Forward Email Link Retrieval
1. Log In or create a fundraiser on GiveForward.com
2. Get the fundraiser shortened URL or copy the web address from the fundraiser page.
3. Enter the URL/link into the Giving Angels page as instructed above.
Please note, both PayPal and GiveForward do apply some fees to donation processing. To avoid fees, you can also include an address in your text where people can send checks directly to you to avoid these fees.