There are several places where you can invite guests:
From the Side Bar
From the drop-down menu
Click on Guests in the drop-down menu in the upper right side which appears under your name.
Once you are on the Guest Page, you have the option of inviting guests from your:
- Gmail contact list,
- Facebook friend's list, or
- Entering each email address individually.
Option 1: Importing Google Contact List
- Click on "Import Google Contacts" (red button)
- Once your contacts have been imported, you can select who you want to invite from that list
- You can enter a message if you'd like to (this is optional)
- When finished, click Send.
- You will see a message at the top that shows how many people you invited.
Option 2: Invite Facebook Friends
Click on "Invite Facebook Friends" (blue button)
A new window will open and you will see the Facebook login screen. Login and select the Friends you want to invite. (NOTE: At this point you are no longer on the MyLifeLine.org website. Facebook does not share any information so we are unable to know who you invited. Review the names you selected to ensure you didn't include someone by mistake.)
Once you are finished selecting the contacts you want to invite click Send.
Option 3: Entering guest emails individually
- Click on Guests in the drop-down menu in the upper right side which appears under your name.
- Next, click on the Send Invitations tab
- Now enter their email addresses. You can add more than one email address by placing a comma between each address.
- You may add a personal message in the text box, this is optional.
- Click Send.
No matter which option you use to invite guests, each guest will receive an individual email with instructions on how to accept the invitation.
Once the guest accepts the invitation, their name will appear on the Current Guests tab.
For questions, contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.