Embedding a video is almost as easy as copying and pasting. Follow the instructions below or watch the video instructions:
1. Upload your video to a video service such as YouTube.
2. Copy the embed code for your video. Here are the embed code instructions for YouTube videos.
3. Be sure you are signed in to your MyLifeLine.org site as a care coordinator or site owner.
4. From the Feed or My Updates page click on the box that says "Post an Update for Friends and Family..."
5. Enter any text you want to post with your video.
6. Click on the "insert video" icon as seen below
7. Paste the embed code for your video that you copied from YouTube or your video service.
8. Click Insert
9. Submit your post or save a draft as you normally would.
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions or if you need assistance.