Once you have registered an account with MyLifeLine, you can now create a site for yourself. Please log in at: www.mylifeline.org/login with your email address and password. When you've successfully logged in, you will see your name in the upper right corner of the page.
Please click on the red "Create my own support site" button, followed by 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Complete your Site Information
- Site Name - a unique name used in your custom URL link to your site. Ex: if your site name is "BeckysCancerJourney," your URL will be: www.mylifeline.org/BeckysCancerJourney
- Timezone - used to display Helping Calendar events in your time zone
- Cancer Type - choose a cancer type from the dropdown (or "Other") to personalize your MyLifeLine experience with resources specific to your cancer diagnosis
STEP 2: Complete your Privacy Settings
- Who will be able to view this site
- Everyone - anyone with your site URL can view the site, but must still log in to make comments and volunteer (most popular)
- Only Guests - friends you invite must first be approved by you before visiting your site
- Only Me - no one except you can view the site
- Who will be able to search for this site
- Everywhere - your site will show up in Google searches and the MyLifeLine search
- "Find a Friend" only - your site will show up in the MyLifeLine search
STEP 3: Complete Your Information
- Finally, add your zip code, email preferences, and gender:
That's it ... click on the red button "Proceed to Dashboard." From your Dashboard, you'll be able to view your site, edit your site design, and start inviting guests!
Any questions? We're happy to help!
Contact Customer Care at email@example.com