Once you have registered an account with MyLifeLine, you can now create a site for someone else.
Thank you for creating a site for your loved one. You are the "Care Coordinator" and will have access to manage this site. Your loved one is called the "Site Owner."
Please log in at: www.mylifeline.org/login with your email address and password. When you've successfully logged in, you will see your name in the upper right corner of the page.
Please click on the pink "Create a Friends & Family Site For Someone Else" button, followed by 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Complete the Owner Information
- This section should be completed with the "Site Owner's" information (your loved one with cancer) - NOT your information.
- Please fill out your loved one's First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Gender, Country, and Zip Code. Click "Next."
STEP 2: Complete the Site Information
- Site Name - a unique name used in the custom URL link to your loved one's site. Ex: if your site name is "BeckysCancerJourney," your URL will be: www.mylifeline.org/BeckysCancerJourney
- Timezone - used to display Helping Calendar events in the correct time zone
- Cancer Type - choose your loved one's cancer type from the dropdown (or "Other") to personalize the MyLifeLine experience with resources specific to their cancer diagnosis
- Site Privacy - make your loved one's site searchable within MyLifeLine for friends and family to easily find your site -OR- choose to keep the site hidden and friends will only know about the site if you invite them directly
That's it ... click on the red button "Finish" button to see the following Confirmation Screen - Click "Proceed to Dashboard" to continue:
STEP 3: Enter your Dashboard and click on your new Friends & Family Site
From your Dashboard (example below), click on your Friends & Family Site. From there, you'll be able to view your site, edit your site design, write your first update, and start inviting guests!
Any questions? We're happy to help!
Contact Customer Care at email@example.com